TV, FILM & VIDEO
Producing & Directing
- As a TV producer/director, Sean and can provide effective and creative direction to television programmes and corporate videos from start to finish. He has worked on programmes of different genres and languages.
Writing & scripting TV programmes, corporate and promotional videos
- Sean has experience in writing for different genres and can help you script that next TV programme, corporate or promotional video.
- Sean is not just a practitioner, but a teacher of scriptwriting. He provides script services and teaches students in environments ranging from enrichment writing workshops to degree-programmes at universities.
Developing concept proposals for content for TV, film, corporate or social media
- Need help developing an idea? Sean can turn an inspired thought into a coherent proposal. In his years as a producer/director Sean has a good success rate getting broadcasters interested in programme concepts and writing successful proposals to corporate clients.
- Sean is also able to write to your specifications and customise the content according to meet your objectives and requirements.
- Need help writing a film, TV drama or comedy? Sean can help. With a portfolio of television programmes across different genres and scriptwriting awards, Sean can help develop a great, creative story.
- Sean is also an Associate Member of the Australian Writers Guild.
Full Service “One-Stop” Production
- With many contacts made over the years in various sectors of Media Industry, Sean is capable of executing and managing a full-service production from conceptualization to delivery, together with collaborators.
- Sean is an Adjunct Lecturer for tertiary institutions, teaching at Undergraduate Bachelor level. Modules taught include Documentary Film, Screenwriting, Television Commercial Campaigns and Production, Music Video, Introduction to Film Studies, American Cinema and Hollywood, European Cinema and Cultures.
- Sean presently lectures with the Department of English Language and Literature at Singapore Institute of Management University.
- As a course developer, he is part of the curriculum writing team for WDA WSQ-accredited courses.